WATCH: Jason, Kylie (with baby bump), and a dejected Kelce clan flee New Orleans on a private jet after witnessing Travis Kelce’s Chiefs’ Super Bowl failure – while Taylor Swift says GOODBYE FOREVER to the family /d

The Kelce Family leave a New Orleans
Jason Kelce, Kylie, and a Dejected Kelce Clan Depart New Orleans After Super Bowl Defeat

A weary-looking Jason Kelce was spotted leaving New Orleans with his wife, Kylie, and father, Ed, following Travis Kelce’s devastating Super Bowl loss.

The Kelce family had gathered at the Caesars Superdome on Sunday night as Travis and the Kansas City Chiefs fell short in their quest to make history as the first team to win three consecutive Super Bowls.

To make matters worse, it was Jason’s former team, the Philadelphia Eagles, who delivered the crushing blow, securing a dominant 40-22 victory behind an inspired performance from quarterback Jalen Hurts.

The Kelce Family leave a New Orleans

Heading Home in Defeat

The morning after the game, Jason, Kylie, and Ed were seen at New Orleans Lakefront Airport, loading luggage onto a private jet. Though Jason and Kylie had previously hinted that they were rooting for the Eagles—given Jason’s 13-year career in Philadelphia—the entire group appeared downcast as they boarded the plane.

The Kelce Family leave a New Orleans

Ed, in particular, likely felt the sting of Travis’ tough night, which saw the Chiefs’ star tight end struggle. With his girlfriend, Taylor Swift, watching from the stands, Travis managed just four catches for 39 yards before leaving the field looking on the verge of tears.

The Kelce Family leave a New Orleans

Adding to the Humiliation

If the Super Bowl defeat wasn’t painful enough, Travis’ ex-girlfriend, Kayla Nicole, added insult to injury. Just moments after he disappeared into the tunnel, Nicole was spotted celebrating with Eagles players on the field—a moment she proudly shared on her Instagram story.

Nicole and Kelce dated on and off for five years before their 2022 breakup, and her public celebration of the Chiefs’ downfall immediately sparked online chatter.

The Kelce Family leave a New Orleans

Is This the End for Travis?

At 35 years old, many are now wondering if Travis Kelce will retire from football and shift his focus to his budding TV and acting career.

Meanwhile, Jason, who retired from the NFL last month, was not just a spectator at the Super Bowl. He also worked as an analyst for ESPN’s “Sunday Countdown” before the game. At one point during the broadcast, Kelce became emotional while discussing the survivors of the January 1 New Orleans terrorist attack.

An Emotional Tribute

During the pregame show, Jason reflected on meeting Ryan Quigley, a diehard Eagles fan who survived the New Year’s Day terror attack on Bourbon Street. Quigley’s best friend, Tiger Bech, was one of the 14 people killed in the tragic event.

Struggling to hold back tears, Kelce shared his thoughts live on air, pausing as co-host Mike Greenberg told him to “take a moment.”

“There are some awful people in this world,” Kelce said. “And I had the fortune to meet Ryan. His spirit—you wouldn’t even know something happened if he wasn’t in a wheelchair before the Rams game.”

“On one end, something terrible can happen,” he continued. “On the other end, something so beautiful can happen. I’m just happy he’s gonna be here. On behalf of Eagles fans everywhere—hell yeah, Ryan.”

Looking Ahead

As the Kelce family headed home, the fallout from the Super Bowl loss continued. With Travis facing questions about his future, Taylor Swift’s presence adding to the media frenzy, and his ex celebrating his downfall, the Kelce name remains front and center in the NFL conversation—even in defeat.

News

Harry in Tears After Secret Camera Captures Meghan on the Street — Palace Silent as World Demands Answers

😱 Harry in Tears After Secret Camera Captures Meghan on the Street — Palace Silent as World Demands Answers The royal world has been shaken once again. A secret camera clip has surfaced online, showing Meghan Markle in what some describe as a “compromising” moment on a busy street. The footage, leaked without warning, has […]

Royal Bombshell: Diana’s Old Phone Finally Unlocked — And Her 6 Final Secret Messages Leave the World Stunned

📱 Royal Bombshell: Diana’s Old Phone Finally Unlocked — And Her 6 Final Secret Messages Leave the World Stunned For decades, the world believed the final words of Princess Diana had been lost to history. Her tragic passing in 1997 silenced the voice of the “People’s Princess,” leaving only speculation about what she might have […]

After 2 Years of Gathering Evidence, Princess Anne Releases Paternity Test Results of Harry and Archie: “The Long-Standing Rumor Is True, and the Results Are…”

After 2 Years of Gathering Evidence, Princess Anne Releases Paternity Test Results of Harry and Archie: “The Long-Standing Rumor Is True, and the Results Are…” Recent online headlines have circulated sensational claims about an alleged DNA test involving Prince Harry and his son, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor. One article, in particular, claimed Princess Anne made a public […]

Royal Shockwave: Catherine Bursts into Tears After Secret Fourth Child’s Birth—The World Is Speechless

Royal Shockwave: Catherine Bursts into Tears After Secret Fourth Child’s Birth—The World Is Speechless In what should have been another poised public appearance, Catherine, Princess of Wales, was seen openly crying, triggering a global media frenzy. Sources claim those weren’t tears of pain or exhaustion—they were born from the emotional strain of revealing a deeply […]

Royal Bombshell: Queen Camilla ‘Kicked Out’ After Princess Anne Exposes Her—Footage Sparks Fury

Royal Bombshell: Queen Camilla ‘Kicked Out’ After Princess Anne Exposes Her—Footage Sparks Fury A fleeting moment at a royal gala has ignited a firestorm across the globe. At what was meant to be a dignified celebration, cameras caught a startling exchange: Princess Anne supposedly confronting Queen Camilla, culminating in whispers that triggered an unprecedented royal […]

Royal Earthquake: Australian Woman Files Claim as Diana’s Secret Daughter — DNA Allegedly Matches 87%

😱 Royal Earthquake: Australian Woman Files Claim as Diana’s Secret Daughter — DNA Allegedly Matches 87% The Royal Family has weathered many storms, but nothing could have prepared them for this latest shockwave. A woman in Australia has come forward, filing an extraordinary legal claim that she is the secret daughter of Princess Diana — […]

End of content

No more pages to load

Next page