Elon Musk’s Freedom of Speech at Risk? Shocking Consequences of His Reckless Twitter Storm!

HOT: Elon Musk may lose his freedom of speech because of his reckless tweeting on Twitter
Legal experts say this incident makes it unlikely that billionaire Elon Musk will be able to circumvent the law again.
Celebrating Tet in three regions at SC Vivocity
According to Reuters, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has urged federal judges to tighten billionaire Elon Musk’s use of Twitter based on settlement agreements in 2018.
“When it comes to civil settlements, a settlement is a settlement. Nothing has changed from what was previously offered… When Tesla used Musk’s Twitter account to provide information to investors, the SEC would have the right to investigate its legality,” the SEC representative said.
In a filing in Manhattan federal court, the SEC said billionaire Elon Musk failed to comply with the agreement in 2018, tweeting without consulting his attorney. The agency also urged Judge Alison Nathan to dismiss Musk’s attempt to quash a subpoena related to a probe last November into the sale of 10% of Tesla’s stock.
In response, Elon Musk argued that having to wait for legal review was “more of an inconvenience than he expected” and hoped the SEC would stop investigating Tesla’s disclosure practices.
Elon Musk hopes the SEC will stop investigating Tesla’s disclosure practices.
Alex Spiro, Elon Musk’s personal lawyer, and Tesla have yet to comment. Legal experts say this incident makes it unlikely that billionaire Elon Musk will be able to circumvent the law again.
Elon Musk’s dispute with the SEC stems from the regulator’s claim that the Tesla CEO misled investors on August 7, 2018. Musk tweeted at the time that he had “funding secured” to take Tesla private, but the deal had not yet been completed. Tesla agreed to pay a $20 million fine to the SEC, while Elon Musk agreed to step down as chairman to appease public opinion.
The Tesla CEO has since repeatedly accused the SEC of “harassing” him with its relentless investigations in an attempt to punish free speech in his tweets. In response, the SEC has argued that it has broad authority and a “legitimate purpose” to investigate both Elon Musk and Tesla.
“Elon Musk has complained about the number of SEC investigations and has called them harassment. However, given the violations committed by Musk and Tesla, the SEC’s requests are completely legitimate,” the SEC representative said.
Elon Musk and US President Joe Biden repeatedly attacked each other on Twitter
Not only freely speaking about Tesla stocks and many meme cryptocurrencies, Elon Musk also previously used Twitter to publicly “sarcastically” US President Joe Biden after continuously “ignoring” the world’s leading electric car company.
He called President Biden a “puppet,” saying that the leader was “controlled by unions,” especially after the Joe Biden administration proposed an electric vehicle stimulus package that only applied to buyers of cars produced by unions.
News
Kate Middleton Rushed to Hospital — And While William Was Away, Camilla Made a Decision That Left the Royal Family FURIOUS
😱 Kate Middleton Rushed to Hospital — And While William Was Away, Camilla Made a Decision That Left the Royal Family FURIOUS The British Royal Family has weathered scandal after scandal — but nothing could have prepared the world for this. Princess Kate, admired globally for her grace and resilience, was reportedly rushed to the […]
Meghan & Harry EXPOSED? Secret Payroll Adjustments Allegedly Made to Sustain $14M Montecito Mansion Lifestyle
💥 Meghan & Harry EXPOSED? Secret Payroll Adjustments Allegedly Made to Sustain $14M Montecito Mansion Lifestyle The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are once again under the harsh spotlight. Fresh reports allege that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle secretly altered payroll figures to maintain their $14 million Montecito estate—an accusation that has sent shockwaves through […]
Royal Seismic Shift: William & Kate Reveal Their “Forever Home” Move from Buckingham — A Modern Monarchy Takes Root
Royal Seismic Shift: William & Kate Reveal Their “Forever Home” Move from Buckingham — A Modern Monarchy Takes Root In a bold and deeply personal announcement, Prince William and Princess Kate have confirmed they will move to a new eight-bedroom residence in Windsor Great Park by the end of 2025—a striking departure from royal tradition. […]
Prince Andrew could no longer bear it and was forced to reveal the secret of Princess Beatrice’s daughter after three months of hiding it. The Palace was left stunned, and William broke into tears: ‘So the rumor is true?’
15 MINUTES AGO! Prince Andrew could no longer bear it and was forced to reveal the secret of Princess Beatrice’s daughter after three months of hiding it. The Palace was left stunned, and William broke into tears: ‘So the rumor is true?’” Princess Beatrice Reveals Details About Her Newborn Daughter In a heartwarming announcement that […]
Harry’s Midnight Return to England — Skips the Palace and Heads Straight to Princess Diana’s Former Home
😱 Harry’s Midnight Return to England — Skips the Palace and Heads Straight to Princess Diana’s Former Home London has seen its share of royal surprises, but none quite like this. In the dead of night, without fanfare or official announcement, Prince Harry quietly returned to the United Kingdom. Yet instead of heading to Buckingham […]
End of content
No more pages to load